Sunday, February 20, 2011

MY DREAM MY FUTURE



What do you want to be in the future?

When I was a in grade school I have so many dreams that I want to be in the future.Just like to become a nurse, a teacher. But now I am in the right age and I am about to graduate. I think I will be more serious thinking about who am I in the future.I will now entering my next journey in life and that is my college life. Because in college life you will take a course that suit to your ability of what you can. But in taking a course you must be serious on it.


To build up my own restaurant and to become an executive chef of it is my dream.As what they say dreaming is free it is priceless so you can dream what you want to be. I will strive hard to achieve my dream/ambition so.


Do your best and GOD will do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment